Lol I love my gaming mouse, would not be without that either :)

--Chris--
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Mat Fisher 
  To: feistfans-l 
  Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 2:58 PM
  Subject: RE: Question: Logistics of writing


  I 100% agree, whenever I start a new contract, I bring my own keyboard and 
mouse (I like the Microsoft Natural keyboard, and usually a nice gaming mouse, 
even though I don't game they are quite comfortable and I can set up the extra 
buttons to thing like "Build" etc.).



  Mat



  From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dave White
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 2:29 PM
  To: feistfans-l
  Subject: Re: Question: Logistics of writing



  So in that vein do you also have a favorite type of keyboard? Do you like 
"clickey" full size keys or the softer membrane ones. Does it make a difference 
to your concentration I'd you aren't using your "favourite" keyboard?
  As a developer I find that when I can forget my environment then I'm at my 
most productive. For me that means using my favourite keyboard and mouse.

  On Jun 2, 2012 7:49 PM, "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]> wrote:


  On Jun 2, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Nat Russo wrote:

  > Sorry, Ray, I meant to include question two:  I've seen a lot of differing 
opinion about font choices for manuscripts, but they all seem to boil down to 
"choose a standard Serif font at 12 points".  Does this hold true in your 
professional experience?

  I use Courier 12, because it's the closest you're going to get to an old IBM 
Selectrc.  Habit mostly.  I'm sure anything that's clearly readable is 
acceptable.  Editors prefer serif fonts, and 12 point is pretty standard.

  Best, R.E.F.

  ----
  www.crydee.com

  Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.










------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, 
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only 
for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or 
distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are 
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, 
please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Reply via email to