On 6/9/2012 10:26 AM, Raymond Feist wrote:
On Jun 9, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Nat Russo wrote:
Crazy Windows computer... It seems I have "Courier New" on my system,
but not "Courier". I noticed that Pages on my iPad has both.
Nat
--
There are a bazillion type fonts. Courier missing is odd, as it's one of
the fundamentals, along with Helvetica, Times Roman, Schoolbook, etc.
Courier New is pretty much the same thing with slightly different
spacing, I think.
Best, R.E.F.
Because the companies that own fonts often charge for them, slightly
altered versions of standard fonts have been put out there by companies
that value profit above ... everything. Therefore Times Roman has been
supplanted by Times New Roman, Helvetica by Arial, Courier by Courier
New, etc.
Most people can't see the differences, but they are there.
cd
--
http://projectselene.com
=======
Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
(Email Guard: 7.0.0.18, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.18500)
http://www.pctools.com/
=======