The best keyboard that I've come across is the Microsoft Natural multimedia 
1.a, every time I upgrade my PC it's moved across to the new one, as it's 
ergonomic I find it more comfortable I just can't seem to get back in to using 
the normal types anymore, don't know what I'd do if I found my self having to 
replace it :(

--Chris--
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Robert M. 
  To: feistfans-l 
  Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 7:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Question: Logistics of writing


  Ray,


  I'm with you when it comes to keyboards. I've found several usb models that 
are similar in feel to the Apple keyboards of old. I'm on the road now typing 
on an iphone but will send details when i get home. :)


  Best regards,


  Robert




  On Jun 2, 2012, at 2:34 PM, "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]> wrote:




    On Jun 2, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Dave White wrote:


      So in that vein do you also have a favorite type of keyboard? Do you like 
"clickey" full size keys or the softer membrane ones. Does it make a difference 
to your concentration I'd you aren't using your "favourite" keyboard?
      As a developer I find that when I can forget my environment then I'm at 
my most productive. For me that means using my favourite keyboard and mouse.

      O


    Don't like a mouse, so I use a trackball.  Kensington makes one that works 
well.  Only problem is you have to clean it from time to time or it gets grungy 
and the cursor leaps around the screen.  I haven't found a keyboard to fall in 
love with.  I've tried a number of them.  Right now I'm using one from Macally 
that's OK, but I like full size and positive feedback (clicky), and I'm not 
found of membrane for that reason.


    Best, R.E.F.


    ----
    www.crydee.com


    Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.









Reply via email to