The laugh I got from your emails lifted my spirit up, Nina, I have been
sort of depressed for one reasons or the other lately, so I really
needed that!! Thank you!

Oreo, Jojo, Corky and Pedro (Dog family) are all doing well - though the
other day, Oreo fell from stairs (about 10 feet high) - he kept rolling
down like an egg roll on his side way - I was so scared, but I couldn't
stop him, he was going down so fast - it was a miracle he is ok, and
nothing really happened to him in terms of injury - I have to be very
careful about this -

All my cats are doing pretty good - George (FIV boy with liver problem)
seems to be eating a bit less and I am very concerned ( and I am hoping
that I am not observing it correctly) - I give him fluid every day with
V-C in it - and also B-12, B-complex and AD&E to make sure that he gets
supplements - I so hope that he will recover completely very soon - I
keep looking at his skin (the spot shaved when they drew the blood) to
see if it's less yellow and seems to be that way - his poop used to be
very yellow (and did not look like one, but realized that it's very
typical for liver problem guys), but now his poops are nice and brown -
like normal, and I am hoping that it's a good sign.

Two girls I took in a couple of days ago - Honey and Angel - Honey is
doing pretty good, and relaxed, but Angel is still nervous and hiding -
and I don't think she has eaten anything for 48 hours!!!!!!!!! I am so
worried, I hope she will start relax soon, I just feel so badly for
these girls!

Carl is still at my boyfriend's house by himself and want to move him
soon to either with George or with where other FIV boys - he is not
aggressive type, and don't want him to get attacked by my other FIV boys
- so he might be better off with George, I don't know...

Squeaky is one happy girl now, she rest on the top of the bed and moves
around every where - she is one chunky girl - she shakes side way when
she runs..

Anyway, here's the update on a small portion of my babies - How are
yours?  How is Timmy?  How is Gypsy?  How is Grace?  Are they all doing
ok??

PS I have not heard from Kerry - and I am so concerned for her Flavia,
she must be feeling so torn about her leaving for UK at this time - I
wish there is something I can do to help....

Hideyo