Oh.. Del… you live my life!!!!!!!!! I completely forgot all about the areas I can not reach to clean unless I tear apart my entire kitchen cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you open my pantry area, all you see is also cat food, and cat medicine as well..

Del, please know that I am right there with you – and yes I do have to scream at them once a while----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Del Daniels
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - 2 things

It's only the toaster and coffe pot on the counter because everything else had to go in the cupboard and no more room ... most of my cupboards are full of cat food and cat meds, etc.  Tlherefore keep the toaster and coffepot covered with towels and every morning I sniff them ...  So many places I cannot clean up all the cat pee, like when it runs down behind the countertop when they hit the wall, or behind the baseboard, under the top portion of the washer and dryer ... you know the predictament :(

Del