Have you tried chilling the food or heating it--chilling is what comes to
mind for people.
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:46 AM
Subject: Bramble can't eat - ideas please

> Any ideas please
>
> Bramble has Calici again after catching it from Buddy as I mentioned last
week - his nose is ulcerated and I'm sure his throat is too as he is really
hungry and wants his food but can't seem to eat much of it. I've tried
mashing it for him but I think his throat is too sore. This has been for 2
days now. His vet had said wait for 5 days on antibiotics last week but the
day after I got him on Interferon Omega when he sneezed blood. He has just
finished his first 5 injections. He has been more affect the last 2 days so
I'm pleased I got him on Interferon again fast.

> Any ideas for feeding (I've left him some baby food out this morning
without much success and tried fish for the smell)