Nutrical is probably the best choice, since it's made for cats. I hadn't heard about giving cats honey, I know there's a reason you're not suppose to give it to human babies, can't remember why though. I think it would be safer to give white Karo corn syrup. That's one of the ingredients in the homemade kitten formula I use, so I know it's safe. Just a little might sooth and energize Bramble enough to want to eat. Prayers for Bramble,
Nina

Jenn wrote:

Poor Bramble! He has such bad luck! No new ideas here, just wanted to offer some support and good wishes to you and Bramble. Personally, I would force-feed if it is more than 2 days without food. Try and see if he will lick a bit of honey off your finger, that makes my throat feel better sometimes, and it will get a little sugar in his system, so he wont crash from low blood sugar. I've had cats survive on very little force fed Nutri-Cal gel. If you have to force feed, and it hurts him, get some of the most potent stuff you can, so you can do as little as possible, and get as much nutrition in him as you can.

Jenn
Adopt a FIV+ cat:
http://jenn.rescuegroup.org/FELV/FIV/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I collect KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil, a 3 yr old special needs cat who must live on a liquid diet for the rest of his life. Bazil's caretaker collects labels and sends them to KMR, where they add up until she earns a free can of formula!
PLEASE save your KMR kitten formula labels for Bazil!
If you use KMR, even just one can, please ask me for the mailing address you can send them to, to help feed Bazil!