Tonya, I am sorry that you have not been feeling well – I will be praying that you will get better very very soon! Thank you for your prayers!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Another disaster

WHY DO WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD????

I am so sorry you are going through all of this.

I have not been well and finally went and got a thyroid panel run for myself with an endocrinologist.

Well, my TSH was 65.45, and the doctor said it should be 1 or 2. lol.  I'm on 137 mg of levoxyl.  (The same amount as my aunt who had her thyroid removed due to cancer).

All that to say that I've been sleeping pretty much around the clock.  The house is a mess, and the bills have not been paid.  I started med.s on Monday and hope to feel like a real person again soon.

As soon as I get my check books balanced and my late bills paid I am planning to send you some money for your defense.  I have some set aside, I just haven't had time to sit and write out checks, get to the post office for stamps, etc...  I am off on Monday to go back to the doctor to start more med.s and get more results, etc.... so I have a long weekend to hopefully get my butt in gear.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.  If money will take care of this problem, we will come up with the money on this list. And I believe in your 'cause' on this one.  It's for you, but it's also for everyone who has to deal with this kind of crap about limits. Yes, I know I'm not a lawyer, but it's freakin' UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Maybe when I retire from teaching and don't have to worry about my job I can just travel around the country and b*tch slap people like you're dealing with. lol.

take care,

tonya

Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Geez.  What a witch.  It sounds like you could document a history of harrassment-type behavior.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know.. Greg thinks it should come from a lawyer – one time she (Camille) hosed one of my neighbor’s dogs in a very cold winter because he barked a little bit (he was a small Scottish dog), anyway, my neighbor reported her to police for cruelty to animals and she backed down on her dogs.. she used to through sticks and rocks in my yard when I had dogs --- she hates dogs and that’s how this whole thing got started.