Could it be constipation? Seen any poos in the box? If not, give him some
canned pumpkin. You don't happen to have any lactulose laying around by
chance? Pumpkin will be the next best thing that you can just run to the
grocery and get tonight. I'd do it now, the sooner the better. Antibiotics
can kill the good gut flora.. so if you have any probiotics, give him those
too.. or plain yogurt (make sure it says it has live active bacteria on the
label). If he hasn't moved his bowels in 3 days, it's considered an
emergency, and you should get him to the vet first thing Monday. If he can't
pee, you should take him within 24 hours, but you said he did pass a little
pee.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us

The easy way out has a bad reputation.
Why would anyone take the hard way out?
"The door? No thanks, that would be the easy way out. I'm jumping out the
window."

Quote by: Les U. Knight