i, of course, say he's lovely after leaving kelley's menagerie.... there's
no one to PLAY with in the middle of the night at his new house, so of
course he wants to wake mommy up!

On 3/18/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nina,

he can sleep whereever he wants.  She says he gets in bed with her for
20-30 minutes, then gets tired of that and gets out of bed and starts pacing
and crying and does that until 5 am..  It almost broke my heart.

She says she can't live without sleep forever, and I see her point.   He
apparently stops crying about 5 am, and she gets to sleep for 2 hours.
That's not a good schedule for a working person.  She works half a day on
Friday and took a nap after getting home.  He allowed her to sleep then.
She says this weekend she has been sleeping from 5 am to 11 am, but she
cant' do that during the week.

Everyone isn't us, Nina.  I wish they were, it would be so much easier.  I
can't keep all these cats either - if I do I can't do rescue.  Though I am
frustrated and aggravated right now and not wanting to do rescue at the
moment.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

--