It has to be their idea.  I have had some wonderful ferals but they are not
house cats as we normally think about them.  They are very self sufficient and,
when they decide to give you any sign of affection, much less kitten kisses or
purrs, you know it is genuine.

I have used Feliway and am convinced that it works get.  And it has worked with
several cats.  My regular vets use it in the cat area of their clinic. I really
don't believe I would ever have persuaded the Royal Princess Kitty Katt to come
out without Feliway.  She chose to move in with my parents and was my father's
cat until he left this world.  Then her whole world turned on end and she
became my mother's cat (same house just a different person as 1st person).  I
was the one who always caught her and clipped her nails, gave her meds, took
her to the vet's etc when I came in from Louisville.  Finally Mom decided she
couldn't take care of Kitty and that she should live with me.  This was no
where in Kitty's plans and, in fact, was Kitty's version of hell.  She lost her
job (taking care of Mom), lost her nice quiet house in the country with
electric heat and a stay at home person to live in the city with forced air gas
heat, a working person with very irregular hours, a mailman who came to the
door, all the different scents and noises...........I went so far as to replace
the furnace and a/c before she came so she would not have to tolerate that.  I
slept on the floor for three months working with her and trying to get her to
come out.  The Feliway let her relax enough that she started coming out when I
was asleep and things worked out from there.

The price has really come down.  I don't know if you have checked lately but,
compared with what I originally paid for it, it is dirt cheap.  It makes you
smell like a cat and provides comfort to the little ones.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion
and pity, you will have men who