*From:* laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Sent:* Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:40 AM
*Subject:* Re: Birds, also, feliway....and Rescue Remedy

Elizabeth, glad to hear this! Mine refused it in water so I rub inside the
ears (not as far down ear canal)...it really works for Winston who is very
emotional! I also bought a spray that I spray in his carrier before he goes
to the vet. I can't find it to tell you the name (my house is torn up from
water damage)....
Laurie and Keisha, Coco, Frankie, Lucy, Cooper,Winston...Midas and
Isabella