  From: Susan Dubose
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 1:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Birds, also, feliway....

  Also, my vet always recommends the "Cat Attaract', which I tried on Serenity.

  Didn't really work.

  Pretty pricey stuff, too.

  Have you ever used this product?

  Any feedback?

  (Sorry, hope I am not picking your brain dry.......  :)

  I forgot to mention that the felv+ cats have 2 litterboxes, big Petsmart
brand, where they have clay / w/ some crystals.

  Everyone in there is happy as a clam.

  I also have a dry erase board in the cat room where I monitor litterbox
changing, med schedules (once again, some cats are on a "rotation" of meds),
food bowls, Drinkwells, flea treatments.....etc.......

  I do this so I know when I need to change the boxes.

  They get dumped and washed w/ Simple Green.

  Felv+ boxes are ONLY used for felv+ cats, that's why they have a different
"type" of box, for visibility.

  Same w/ their Drinkwell, even though it goes through the dishwasher.

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
  www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
  www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
  www.shadowcats.net