*From:* elizabeth trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
*Sent:* Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:26 AM
*Subject:* Re: Birds, also, feliway....and Rescue Remedy

Hey Laurie -
I use rescue remedy too -- good stuff.  For some of my kitties - it's like
liquid valium.  Others - it doesn't even phase them.  It's amazing stuff
though - I wouldn't ever want to be without
it...http://www.preciouspets.org/newsletters/articles/bach.htm

I can tell you truly though -- I never would have believed it worked if I
hadn't seen the results for myself.

elizabeth in alabama, phelix, lexie, shakiti, tori, antonio, tiffany,
othello