Sometimes I can read and research for days and not have a clue then suddenly
just one person can phrase something a little differently and it makes sense to
me.  Knowing what you are reading and judging its accuracy is extremely
difficult,  Particularly on a subject that is so important as this life and
death one.  Luckily Dixie is not sick and, after two very healthy years, I
suspect the angels have blessed me with a little girl who was exposed but OK.
The stomatistis has apparently disappeared and could easily have been from
being on her own for a long time.  I still need lots of help keeping her
healthy and happy.  She is my light.   Often I feel like I am repeating myself
too many times then realize that everyone has the same delete key I do.

As for OT things------most of these conversations are labeled and, again,
everyone has a delete key.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures