Malone,

Welcome to the group!

I have only been on this list for a week, now (hey, and I'm already playing
Hostess. To think that I growl @ people & say that I am not a "people
purrson"... :)
And I have learned a lot in this short time.
I currently have 4 felv+ cats, first 3 came to me in July of last year, so I am
pretty new to this also.

I have worked for a vet @ his home that has had felv+ cats for years, and
several clients that care for them.

I haven't really done much research per se, (I'm not that good @ it, probably
could not research myself out of a paper bag due to my ADD).

Anyway, please tell us about your felv+ kitty and how he / she came to be in
your family.

Thanks!

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com