  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 7:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Some of us are so new to this all.

  I don't know if it is contagious or not.  This is the first time I have dealt
with it and have had wonderful success with the improved diet (thanks to the
pet food murderers), supplements and Brush Away.  One lady on a stomatitis
board uses Just Born with colostrum all the time with hers and has had
wonderful results.  Dixie gets this quite often.  I want her body built up so
she has a better chance of handling anything that comes down the road.  She
even gets bottled spring water (hopefully) to avoid a lot of the chemicals in
tap water.  I am going to do this with any critter that lives with me (now if I
could remember to eat right myself :)))

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                   from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                   will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                    St. Francis
    .