Hello and welcome newbies!
Please don't worry about had been said.
Sometimes we have bad days and vent....god only knows I have  been there
myself a lot recently.
There are some folks on this list that do forget when newbies  join they
don't know yet. Have no clue about the Archives.

Many of us here are open to answering questions from new folks  that have
joined this great list. This is a great loving and caring group of  people from
all over the world.
Like one huge family.
We were newbies once ourselves.
Please don't let it bother you.
Sometimes things are taken out of context.
I do feel we need to have the OT things whether it's humor or  vital
information regarding  other Feline illnesses.
Sometimes there are many cats/kittens that hit all at once  getting sick or
passing to the Rainbow Bridge. We need to express our emotions.
It can be overwhelming but that is what this group is all  about...too share
and love.

I have been on this list since 2001...I no longer have a Felv  kitty.
I can tell you many have different ideas and views.
Sometimes we have other health questions pertaining to our  kitties and will
ask this group first. I know I have ask  them.

Like some of us that mixed or not.
I did mix my Felv kitties with my non Felv kitties. The  negative kitties
were vaccinated and tested every year. I have never had one  show up positive.
had senior and young kittens exposed to this. Now these are  my personal
kitties.
However, I Do Not Mix rescue cats/kittens for safety  reasons.
This is group has over whelming information that can help our  kitties.

FELV is not a death sentence!
So you have questions feel free to ask.
I can't stress this enough!

Geez, better stop starting to repeat  myself...lmao!

In a message dated 6/30/2007 11:11:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,