Ahhhh, Sally, thanks for the update on Junior.

I will keep him in my very crowded thoughts.......

And of course he smells nice, he's a kitty.....  :)

I just LOVE to bury my face in my babies' furrage and hide...

Please keep us posted on him.

Right now, my babies are doing ok, (felv+ and felv-) w/ the exception of one of
my foster cats that had an exposure to felv that is in quarantine.

Older kitty, a Lynxpoint girl about 8 or 9 (hard to say real age, this rescue /
hoarder's vet record keeping was atrocious).

Anyway, looks like she has developed a "hot spot" on her shoulder.

Will be taking her into see the vet, and it has been maybe 2.5 months since she
was tested.

Do you think it's too soon to retest?

She stresses out so bad @ the vet, very nervous kitty.

So, while there might as well?

Ursula tested pos. after 2 months.

I don't know, any thoughts.....?

And does anyone have any recommendations for immediate relief of her hot spot,
if that is what it is.

I don't think I have any dermavet on hand, maybe aloe or vitamin E cream?

Pugsley had one REALLY bad & HUGE spot on the back of his neck when I first
brought him home in Dec.

We tried aloe cream w/ vitamin E, didn't work.

Finally had to get cortisone shots.

By the way, he is named Pugsley after Pugsley Addams.

He looks more like Uncle Fester w/ his eyes that always are draining and his
fur in the morning around them are black circles until I clean them.

I didn't want to name him Fester though, espeicially since he had a festering
sore on his neck.

So, Pugsley he is.

He has that tender pink skin that flamepoints & white cats have.......Very
delicate......

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org