Acemannan is manufactured by Veterinary Products Laboratories

http://www.vpl.com/product.php?catmain=&mainkey=&pid=80&key=acemannan&cat=Wound%20Management

Using it for FeVL+ is an off label use of the drug.  It is a series of
weekly shots administered directly into the stomach.  I was terrified of
Mama Kitty going through that but she did very well.  We also gave her
steroids and supplements...but once she started the Acemannan, we noticed a
difference quickly.

It's not cheap, by the way...Seems like I paid close to $400 for a five week
treatment.

I read a number of articles about it and discussed it with my vet.  He
researched it too and ordered some through a distributor.  (The VPL website
lists distributors by state too).

All I know is that it changed my vet's mind about recommended Euthanasia for
FeVL+.  He says he would use it again.  It was amazing she made it through
that crash.  It's not a cure all - do all...but it made a lot of difference
that time.

Mama Kitty finally came to a point where nothing could help her and she went
down rapidly...but there is nothing I would trade for that extra year we
got.  She was even playing with her toys again.