How did you get the Acemannan?

Gloria
in Arkansas

On Jul 8, 2007, at 10:47 AM, elizabeth trent wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Acemannan bought Mama Kitty an extra year with a good quality of life. It helped her appetite too.

elizabeth

On 7/7/07, laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Offered as information
This was in response to my inquiry about treating with immunoreglin

>>>Re: immunoreglin ~ most of the FeLV eexperts feel that it has not been shown to have any positive benefit for cats with FeLV. Examples:

"My hospital was involved in a nationwide testing of Immunoregulin. The clinical trial was cancelled midway thru the trial because their own clinical staff said things were not looking positive. Immunoregulin is IV, and we used it at 0.5cc once a week. You have to shake the bottle really well to mix thoroughly. There isn't really any downside to it, but it will not help any more than interferon or staph lysate. Your patient needs steroids to help prevent the RBC destruction."

"In the interim between posting my question and reading your reply, our little cat became acutely febrile (106.3) and was hospitalized overnight on fluids, antibiotics and Interferon. She kicked her fever within 24 hours, and is now home on daily cefadrops with Interferon. We are also going to try Immunoreglin and Acemannan with this little peanut...Do you have any experience with Immunoreglin or Acemannan?"