  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 8:18 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: very quiet

Hi

It seems like things are either quiet or I am not getting posts. Nothing
since yestaerday. Maybe folks are away on vacation.

I had to get more Metacam for Junior. the vet does not want to remove the
eye causing his pain. I tried to see if I could geet him off it but you can
tell he is not the same. For Junior it is quality of life. Otherwise he is
doing well he weighs about 12.6 lbs which is upo from his low weight of
about 10.5 lbs. He coat is nice and he smells nice. Is that weird?

Hope everyone's babies are well. Quiet can be a good thing.

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike  Visit my BB for some pictures post
your as well.

http://www.k6az.net/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3