Yes, that is one reason I have not even tried  making
my own pet food yet. Even if I did, I would always
want to have a good quality dry food back up , just to
cover all the bases. I do leave dry food out for my
cats all day... If there were a good recipe, that
perhaps consisted of a few vegetables and rice , organ
meat, of this kind or that, that my cats would really
like, it would certainly make me  feel like I  were
doing a good thing for them. I have never felt that
comfortable about canned cat food. I guess that is why
I have just fed dry and figured out things for treats.
At times I have added different types of canned to
their diet for treats...Some they have liked and some
they have not...I have wasted a lot of food as my guys
are picky... Of course, after the pet food scare and
all the negative things people started saying about
our pet foods, I am even more creeped out. I do
appreciate the feedback I'm getting on tuna. I guess I
always thought the pure, human grade tuna was a better
deal...and at least it was tuna...not tuna guts or
worse, but I better realize there is a lot I need to
learn.  Thanks, Glenda

Got a little couch potato?