Susan, YES mine love the Solid Gold canned tuna. I forgot about that. I am feeding mostly Petguard right now but they all love the SG tuna. We used to feed Turkey and Salmon Wellness! And you probably saw what I just posted about dry EVO.

We had a bad experience with the Wellness dry...Coco's muscles were dying. It was attributed to a selenium and vitamin (I forget if its was D or E) deficiency. At that time she ate only Wellness dry. We switched to Wellness canned at that time and she is still with me. The problem could have been with ME as I poured the bag into a Tupperware container. The vet said that was too much air for the food ~ oxygen depletes the food of the selenium and Vitamin. She told me to keep dry food in the original bag, keep it sealed and throw out uneaten food once or twice daily.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Dubose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: treats and supplement questions...

Try to find the "Solid Gold" Gourmet Tuna for cats.

it's formulated for cats, but is a good quality.

Pretty nasty looking stuff, has a thick gooey gravey that chunks of tuna
swim in......

it's also pretty expensive.

I pay about $1.50 for a 6oz can.

Only my felv+ cats get it (due to price) and my 15 year old.

The rest of the hooligans have to suffer w/ either Wellness, Pet Guard or
Innova moist........  :(

The Wellness Core is a great dry food, as is the Innova Evo.

I go to a pet specialty store for these items, and since the food scare,
they can hardly keep the better foods on the shelves.

I am glad people are finally waking up feeding their pets better, to say the
least.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org