Wendy, COOL! I bet LuLu is adorable! We should all
post kitty pictures one of these days.
 As for polydactyls, I think those extra toes makes
them feel a bit superior...I know with my Feeto he has
a regal attitude and is very comfortable with himself.
He acts like a little king around other cats and even
dogs..., calm and composed all the the time and in
complete control. I had only see Feeto lose it once
and that was a couple days after I brought him home.
My cat Bruno was hissing at him. Feeto went after him.
I saw fur fly, not Feeto's.Feeto walked away, had made
his point, but then, my dog tried to get in the middle
to protect Bruno. Feeto got irritated and leaped on my
dog's back. Kind of an after thought, like do not mess
with me, when I'm taking care of business. Feeto
wrapped his front paws around my dog's neck... Stuck
12-claws into my poor dog. I'd never seen anything
like it. It was over before it began...My dog had huge
respect for Feeto after that, as well as all the other
kitties. Now Feeto is very bonded with Bruno and my
dog Hondo, my Great Dane /Shepherd mix, has passed
away...Because Hondo is gone, I opened up my home to
two more poly kittens, siblings...too round my family
out...
I was outside, lying on my lawn tonight with three of
my adult cats...They all have such different little
faces, as well as personalities. They are all just so
beautiful. I was thinking tonight, if I could draw or
paint, how lovely  a picture it would make, the three
of them lounging side by side on the grass. (My cats
are indoor ,but allowed outside with supervision...)
 Every healthy, well cared for cat, is beautiful. It
is easy to see how one could not resist getting too
many cats...I will never have more or less than
6-cats. I can care well for six,but if I had any more,
I would not be able to do them justice. When Caroline
was telling us how beautiful Monkee was, I knew
exactly how she felt when she would look at him...
Good night,
Glenda

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7