P.S. I am not sure if sent you the link to this pet loss site:

http://www.petloss.com/

If I didn't, I apologize.  It's a great site to navigate around and see all the
things they have to offer.  I bet you would find some things there to help.
Please let us know how it goes if you feel like it.

Best of luck,
:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.