From: Pat Kachur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:44:15 PM
Subject: Re: Valtrex toxic for cats or effective FeLV treatment

Wendy - I adopted just 3 days ago an almost five-year old cat who is FeLv
positive.  (Didn't know it until I took her for testing the next day.)  She
has no outward symptoms except partial loss of vision (and possibly some
hearing loss).  Other than that, she is lively, playful and eats like a
small horse.  Could you tell me how much lysine I should give her?  I have
bought some at the Whole Foods store but, of course, it only gives human
dosage.  She is very small--less than 5 lbs.

Thank you.

Pat