Michael,
   I am so sorry! My heart just sank to my toes. I'm new at this too, actually
I think that you know more than I do by the words you used. (I don't know what
they mean, UT?), But I do know heartache. You and both kitties are in my
prayers! God Bless

  Ang

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        Ok, guys, here's the status.   I just called the vet's office, they
told me both Poppy and Grizzabella's tests came back positive today.  I guess
what I need to do now is figure out what to do from here.  I did ask about UT,
and she just sort of side-stepped the question.  I also asked what happened to
Dr. Merryman, and the only thing she would tell me was "She's not here anymore
and I don't know what she's doing." So, needless to say, I think I'm done with
this vet's office.

  I'm pretty sure I can get a referral to UT, so I guess that's the next step,
both of them are headed there as soon as I can get the referrals.  I tried the
echinacea and lysine supplements, but none of them have felt well enough to eat
since their vaccines yesterday, so I'll try it again when they're feeling
better. If they don't take it.  I'm a bit upset right now, so I'm gonna leave
it at that guys, til I have a little time to calm down.  I'm open to
suggestions as to what I should do next.

Michael

FareChase.