Let me try this again....
UT is the University of Tennessee Medical Center.  They have a  Veterinary 
program there, its a teaching school.  I think an internal  medicine specialist 
is the next step, if I can get my doc to refer  me.

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 

Reply via email to