Sherry,
 I clicked your site. I found Brian in the Sids
Sanctuary. What a little angel. I see he started out
with ear mites, so he is apparently just having a
terrible time getting his ears cleared up,
infections,etc.
 After reading the introduction to Crashlanding, of
course it was so beautiful, it made me cry...I went
next to Tabbies, my weakness and clicked on a few of
your guys there, like Bennie and Brut...love those
guys...I see Brut is FIV...Well then I realized
everyone had been declawed , everyone that was not
FeLV+. My heart just sank! Is that their policy? If it
is my heart is as broken for the guys that are FeLV-
as for the guys that are FeLV+.
Please let me know what is going on there with the
declawing or please tell me it was a computer glitch.
Thank you Sherry. I do appreciate seeing where you are
helping our poor little guys and my first impression
is it is a first rate outfit...I am however, one of
those people that is every bit as mortified of
declawing as any cat might be...I hope they can
someday realize that declawing is not a good thing to
do to a cat...
God bless little Brian and you too, for all you do.
Sincerely, Glenda
--- Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/crashslanding.html

>  Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
Autos.

Got a little couch potato?