Susan yes you are entitled to your opinion.But do you seriously think death
would be a better alternative!! THe vet that runs it all has a hard time
turning away any cat and for that I respect her.I promise you will not have to
CLEANUP after this shelter.She is a smart lady and knows our limits.So I will
proudly keep loving and helping out with these beautiful animals and thank you
for doing what you do.

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Sorry, but it is irresponsible to deliberately expose cats w/already
compromised immune systems from one deadly disease to another deadly disease..

  That is just bad news.

  And no, you cannot save them all.

And if you try, well, that's another can of worms.

  I am entitled to my opinion, and so are you.

  However, I have had to play "cleanup" on too many "well intented" sanctuaries
and /or rescue people, so, I've just about seen it all.

  Not to mention that this is just how I got my felv+/fiv+ cats in the first
place.

  From "rescue" people that were in over their heads, mixing various dieases
due to an "imperfect world".

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<