Well I guess it is either that or just them die without a chance to live at
all.You can only do so much with what you can.
  So I guess now you think this is a horrible place??
  This place gives them ALL a second chance to have any kind of life at all !!
Believe me I'm sure in a PERFECT world this would be different.
  If you knew everything  the lady that runs both sanctuaries does for these
wonderful beings,how many times she fought for thier lives(including the fiv
felv)she brought them home to her house to nurse them back to health.We do the
best we can.
Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          WHAT........?

  This shelter does not separate fiv+ and felv+.....?

  What kind of place is this?

  Why would you expose a fiv+ cat to felv?

  And vice versa?

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org