i think that many of us have found, no matter what WE might have thought,
that sometimes the best diet for a cat--especially one with an underlying
problem--is whatever the heck they'll eat.... we all know 20-year-old cats
who've never seen anything but meowmix, after all. sigh.

wondering if you did any probiotics stuff when she had the diarrhea--i know
that i've heard that sometimes the EVO can cause it, but so MANY things can
cause diarrhea that it's often hard to track down. for my kids, i do a
slurry of pumpkin and yogurt--they love it (well, jess doesn't even wait for
the yogurt to be added--or for the pumpkin to be out of the can, for that
matter), it's good for them, it adds in good gut flora.... (it's cheap....)

if the sheba is making her happy, well, i'd go for it.

i'm also with nina on dry kitten food in terms of calories, but it's so rich
that for SOME adults, it can cause the runs as well.... ember's being happy
and playful is really the most important thing, tho...

unfortunately, i have no answers, but sometimes the numbers aren't the most
important things...

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!