Thank you Jane, MC, Marylyn, Caroline, Tonya, Belinda and Wendy for your thoughts and advice. I wanted to wait for a week or so in order to report back what I hoped would be a uptick in Ember's weight. Unfortunately, she's still hanging around the general "9 1/12 pounds" area. Probably optimistic of me to think that just more regular Sheba would push it up. I picked up a baby scale last week so that I can weigh her here at home.

I ordered small bags of Wellness CORE, Wellness Adult Complete Health Chicken and EVO based on what y'all said. I'm going to try the EVO again in smaller portions, and since it's something of a "kitten" food, I'm hoping it'll help put some weight back on. If there's a problem with it, I have the Wellness options to fall back on.

Marylyn, I looked at Just Born and may pick up some. I'm just unsure about mixing that and Transfer Factor, since TF has colostrum (or something "colostrum-esque"). Looked interesting, though, especially since they mentioned giving it to pregnant or nursing adults.

Once I get the dry food (hopefully by the end of the week), I'm going to give Ember a few more weeks before I take her back in, hoping that her weight will go up. If not, I'll definitely look into the thyroid tests. My vet didn't seem to think the thyroid could be the problem, and the symptoms I've read about for kitty thyroid issues don't seem to match what's going on here, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you all again for your replies.

Lance