  From: MaryChristine
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 9:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Kitten Update

kelley, remind me on giardia--is that one that isn't easy to find (ie, isn't in
every sample?) i know that's the case with coccidia...... so far (keeping lots
and lots of paws crossed), i've never had giardia, so i don't know it's smell,
but once you've had coccidia in your house, you never forget it..... you know
on csi and similar programs, they can tell the illness/problem just from the
smell? coccidia is like that..... tri-trich has a different aroma all its own.