another thing to look for in the archives is trichomonas--becoming much more
of a problem in cats in just the last couple of years, and producer of
really stinky poo..... phaewyrn had posted all the current research awhile
back, but i'm not sure she kept updating it--there's new tests since then
(dr gookin's pouch test; you can search the web for more). hmmmm, don't see
it on her page; for those who are newer, this is a GREAT resource:

http://ucat.us/FELVFIVFIP.html

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....