TAKE HER!  I was feeding my Romeo for 2 years before I brought him inside.
I did so only because the temperature was going to below zero and the creeps
whose house he lived under boarded up his access so he had no shelter.  It
took a few weeks of him in a large kennel in my bedroom propped up on some
boxes.  Initially, I put his box and his food dish in there & covered all
but two sides with a sheet.  Then I started leaving the door to the kennel
open and putting his food on the floor just below.  Then I brought him to
the bathroom around the corner in the kennel to show him where I was moving
the litter box to.  He started eating/going to the box only when nobody was
in the room or at night when he thought I was asleep.  But sure enough, one
day he went out while I was in the room on my computer and jumped on the bed
he’d been eying!  Sure enough, that did it.  Once he found the creature
comforts there was no turning back!  He rarely sits at the window or tries
to go out—sort of looks at the other guys like they’re nuts for wanting to
go out!  He is the absolutely most affectionate cat I’ve ever had.  BUT, the
one thing I still can’t do is actually pick him up.  He’ll sit on my lap (or
on my chest when I try to sleep!) but squirms out real fast if I try to pick
him up.  Vet visits & crating are real tough so I have to keep that to an
absolute miminum

Sooo, this little one has already staked you out as hers!  I say take her;
keep her in a big wire cage with some increasing freedoms and watch her
become a big mush!