I'm having very similar issues with a male attacking 3 of my other cats.  I
just try to lock him up when I can.  I have also given him clonicalm..........
but that hasn't really seemed to help.
  tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Ok, guys.  I hope someone can figure this situation out, because I'm at
my wit's end.  Two of my girls are NOT getting along, and I don't know what to
do.  Penelope (FeLV negative, 2 years old, very standoffish personality, not a
"friendly" type cat, doesn't want to be held, only wants attention when SHE
wants it, a loner, etc) and Grizzabella (FeLV positive, 7 years old, very
friendly, never met a stranger, not so much a lap cat, but doesn't mind being
petted and isn't afraid of strangers at all) are constantly at each other. :(
They never really "liked" each other, but the last few months it has gotten
progressively worse.  To the point that Penelope is afraid to come out of the
bedroom.  She was pooping/peeing under the bed.  And I know it was just because
she was afraid of Grizzabella and wouldn't come out of the bedroom.  We finally
had to put a litterbox in there for her, and food/water.

  What I have noticed is they seem to attack each other, depending on their
mood, but one always jumps the other.  They can't even pass in the hall without
fighting, and I don't know what to do.  There doesn't seem to be any
precursor/cuase.  All it seems to take is one of them seeing the other and
they're off.  I'm really worried Bella is going to end up scratching Penny and
infecting her.  Right now when they start I just put Bella in the guestroom for
a few hours so Penelope can come out of the bedroom, and then when we leave of
the morning I let Bella out and Penelope spends the day in the bedroom.  Any of
you guys had any success with behavior modification?  I welcome any
thoughts/ideas on what has worked for you guys in the past.  Poppy, the third
one in the house proper, gets along with both of them, for the most part.  I've
seen Poppy jump Penny a time or two, but certainly nothing like the other two.
:(  Penny and Poppy do well together most of the time (they both
 sleep in my bed at night).  Any ideas?