Wendy,I am so sorry to hear of your Julies passing.It is wonderful that you
spent the day with her.I did that for Maizee her last day with me.I was a big
baby though and probably stressed the poor girl from all my cyring.I know she
knew that I loved her very much just as you did Julie.Hugs to you and purrs
from my boys anf girl.
  Sherry

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Hello everyone,

  It is with sadness I tell you that Julie's doctor and I helped Julie cross
over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon.  She was purring and happy when it
happened and she passed peacefully.  She was my beautiful 18.5 year old Maine
Coon who lived a charmed life and was spoiled to no end.  She was a very, very
sweet kitty and was never aggressive to anyone or to any fellow animal ever.
Her little body had just had it from the hyperT and CRF, and after this last
week, I knew it was time.  It was such a difficult decision to make though.
Part of me felt like it was not my place to make that decision; after all I did
not create her life.  The other part knew that I could never let her suffer the
way my Cricket did when he died from FeLV-related anemia.  I knew it would be a
matter of days for her and I wanted her to pass without suffering.  I took off
work to spend the day with her and she had a great day, even being as weak as
she was.  She enjoyed being outside in the
 sun; it was a beautiful day.  I just want to thank everyone here for your help
and encouragment with all my kitties and for being such great listeners.  You
all are wonderful people.

  Sincerely,
  Wendy