can you get them to start putting out food in the AM too....? That's what I did. Fed twice a day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:40 PM
Subject: RE: PARTIAL SUCCESS! Advice on trapping...night v day trapping

Well the problem is that primary feeding time is early evening just as it
gets dark. If she gets trapped after dark, I know my parents won't be able
to drive her to e-vet until the morning.  She is in a safe place where the
trap is set but he could also bring her inside to the bathroom if need be.
It's a difficult situation for them and I wish there was someone available
to take her to vet at night but couldn't find anyone....

Christiane Biagi
914-632-4672
Cell:  914-720-6888
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)
www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals