From: Susan Ang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 2:07:16 PM
Subject: Eye Problems

I had to take Autumn to the vet today. Yesterday I noticed that she would sit
with her right eye squinched shut. I tried to wash it and she got mad and bit.
I tried to give her overnight to resolve it, but this morning she barely opened
it. She kept sitting with her eyes closed or in a loaf position. She wasn't
playing or moving much. I noticed her pupil wasn't dilating like the left eye.
I made the decision to get her in to the vet ASAP this morning. They didn't see
any lesions, but her eye pressure was 28. For comparison her good eye was 14.
They gave us a topical anti-inflammatory. Her vet said that the inflammation is
behind the eye and they don't know what is causing it - possibly she could have
given herself a black eye somehow. The other option is that this is FELV
related. Anyone had something similar?
Her eye is now open because of the meds. She actually played a bit. I worry
about my little bug.
~Susan A

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.