I think Sally/Junior?

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Someone's cat had uveitis, but I can't remember whose either.

  On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Jane Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Susan
I do remember someone on the list had a kittie with an problem eye.
I just cannot remember who it was.  Hopefully
someone will see your post and be able to help you with Autumn's
symptoms.
Other than her eye, how has she been?

Jane

On Mar 4, 2008, at 4:19 PM, Gloria Lane wrote:

> I've never had any FELV related eye problems.  Have had 8 or 10
> FELV cats.  Have only seen them get anemia and lymphoma that I
> recall.  Gloria
>

> On Mar 4, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Susan Ang wrote:
>
>> I had to take Autumn to the vet today. Yesterday I noticed that
>> she would sit with her right eye squinched shut. I tried to wash
>> it and she got mad and bit. I tried to give her overnight to
>> resolve it, but this morning she barely opened it. She kept
>> sitting with her eyes closed or in a loaf position. She wasn't
>> playing or moving much. I noticed her pupil wasn't dilating like
>> the left eye. I made the decision to get her in to the vet ASAP
>> this morning. They didn't see any lesions, but her eye pressure
>> was 28. For comparison her good eye was 14. They gave us a topical
>> anti-inflammatory. Her vet said that the inflammation is behind
>> the eye and they don't know what is causing it - possibly she
>> could have given herself a black eye somehow. The other option is
>> that this is FELV related. Anyone had something similar?
>> Her eye is now open because of the meds. She actually played a
>> bit. I worry about my little bug.
>> ~Susan A

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*