From: designercats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 12:52:50 AM
Subject: Unresponsive URI

Hi Wendy,
He hasn't always had the Recovery food. He prefers dry food but is not eating.
His nose was stuck shut and his entire face was encrusted with pus when I
pulled him from the shelter. He seems to get a bit better but then worse. I've
been syringing him every few hours for the last two days to get supplements and
some nutrition into him. I'm so very worried about him. I'll ask the vet in the
morning about doxycycline or a baytril clavamox combo. I've read about these in
the archives.
El

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.