If his nose is really dripping, you could ask the vet about dosing with an antihistamine (like chlor trimeton) possibly.

Gloria

On Mar 6, 2008, at 1:19 PM, designercats wrote:

Hi Wendy,
I have him on A/D and Recovery. Recovery is newer and is sometimes more palatable when they don't like A/D. His URI has never left. He's been on antibiotics for a month and he gets a little better and then worse. We're going to the vet in a few minutes. The other little ones have all improved radically but not him. His blood panel was better than the others but he's so much sicker than the rest. The vet has some interferon alpha.
If he doesn't improve I'm afraid I'll lose him.
El