I am so sorry Sally.  You certainly did everything you could to help Junior.

  tonya

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi Lance and all you great parents,

  Junior took his last breath at the vet's today with assistance. I would like
to say it went well, but his body was shutting down. The sedative did not calm
him. I called the vet back into the room to go ahead and stop his misery. His
veins were not cooperating. She had to stick him 4 times that last time she got
a smaller needle.(Not her fault, it was the end).

  Junior had a heart murmur and that is what was going on. I was not going to
prolong his misery by heroics. Heroics kept him alive for two years, and that
is my greatest gift.

  Please light a candle for my precious baby. My heart is breaking.  Send
Junior to the CLS list with his brother Tiny who left me Christmas day a year
ago.

  I will share what I can about this horrible disease.

  Love

  Sally