  From: Pat Kachur
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:06 PM
  Subject: Re: newgirlexpected

  Lynne - I could not be happier to hear about Snowball.  I have always found
great joy whenever I have adopted a new kitty--for whatever reason.  So, I too
feel she will bring much happiness to your family.  Congratulations!!!

  PS - I have only had one purebred Persian - Priscilla, who was born on the
4th of July 1990 and left us 16 years later.  She, like many Persians did have
eyes which needed to be cleaned often.

  Pat