Thanks, Diane, you got that right. Dealing with the hoomins is difficult. GLoria

On Mar 22, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Diane Rosenfeldt wrote:
What a shame, Gloria. Gentle rest to both of them, and may they in their
next life find hoomins who are more mindful of them.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: add to the candlelight service - Sassy and Valentino

I have two former wonderful foster cats that I've recently learned have
died.

Sassy - One died about a week ago, Sassy - she was a beautiful golden
Persian, about 10 years old, delightful cat. Long story short - apparently Sassy got sick, and her owner also was ill and became wheelchair bound,
and nobody noticed that Sassy was sick.

Valentino - The other was also an awesome cat - Valentino - a medium long
hair black and white, a young boy, wonderful personality.  His people
accommodated his desire to go out-  they let him out  and of
course he got run over.   This happened a while back - 2006 probably -
but the family had moved and I just started wondering, located them and
found out.

It's so sad to lose cats like this, so unnecessarily.

Gloria