-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 11:40 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: add to the candlelight service - Sassy and Valentino

Thanks, Diane, you got that right.  Dealing with the hoomins is
difficult.  GLoria

On Mar 22, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Diane Rosenfeldt wrote:
> What a shame, Gloria.  Gentle rest to both of them, and may they in
> their
> next life find hoomins who are more mindful of them.
>
> Diane R.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.