OK- I volunteer for a rescue and care for cats in my home.  I already have my
own two girls who live in the main home that our FELV positive.  I have been
taking care of a mom and 2 kittens and then one other cat.  They live in a
spare room I have converted into a cat room full of toys, a cat tree, and
everything they could need.  Yesterday, mom and kits had their big day at the
vet.  Here's the dilemma.  Jill, one of the kits, tested a light positive for
FELV.  Her brother and mother didn't.  The other cat was previously tested.
Mom and brother have been vaccinated and the other cat is being vaccinated
today.  The kits are about 12 weeks old now- this is estimated because they
were dumped in the country.  What do I do w/ everyone?  Do I keep people
separate or since they are vaccinated they are okay?  I don't have immediate
homes for anyone right now so I am it.  Do I let Jill down w/ my girls or what
if she's negative---I haven't had my girls retested...what if they are
negative?  Any advice would be great!  Thanks everyone!Kenzie KanneARC
Volunteer
(712)830-9518www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarrollanimalrescueofcarroll.org
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A