Wow, she's a light positive. I don't know how old she is, but I have no doubt what I would do. I'd leave the kit with her mom and bubba, and retest at some point. She's already with them, so they're already exposed. Moving is stressful. Light Positive can mean that the test results aren't correct and it needs to be redone; or that she's been exposed to the virus and is mounting a defense against it, or whatever. If she was an adult I'd start interferon, but probably not as a kitten. I'm sure you'll get some other ideas too!

Best wishes, and thanks for rescuing the FELV positives...

Gloria